My moving to Dakar

Hi everybody,

I hope all of you had a good break and I’m really happy to do this post.

First I want to tell you that I wasn’t so excited to do this post because I had no inspiration and I was more lazy than now. Right now I thought that I didn’t have to consider that as an obligation but as something that needed my creativity, my memory and my passion of writing.

So I choose to tell you about my moving to Dakar. Just because it was a really important event on my life(which began just a little time ago) and it changed so many things in my life like my daily routine that I liked.

We came to see my father during the vacation just for one month because of school. And we met really nice people here: many of our compatriots, some colleagues of my father and some of his friends. It was really fun because we met some of my cousins whom I didn’t know before.

At the end of our stay, we returned to the Burkina. I was sad because I had to let all of my new friends here but, at the same time I was satisfied to see again my great family. Since many month my father wanted that we came near him but we weren’t agree. After our coming back, my mother has thinks a lot about a move and she announced us that we had to return here. When I heard it I cried because we had to move; to change our school, our friends; to leave our great  family; my mother had to let her job, and the worst thing, we had to leave a few days after, so we hadn’t too much time to say good bye.

When I came here, at ISD, I didn’t know anybody, I was frightened, and I was understanding nothing of what people was telling me. I was too sad. 

It doesn’t mean that right now I’m not happy here. On the contrary. Today I can say that I’m really happy here. However I have some difficulties of understanding, I feel well and this is what I need since many years.

Today I can say that I feel well with my family.

And today I can say that I have the best friends ever.

Bye,

your favorite writer,

ME.

2 Responses

1. ahmedisd20 at |

Hello Nanni I happy for you because you improved in English

Reply