Comments

Hey my delicate and gorgeous readers. I noticed that some of you had some problem commenting on my blog. So, as Miss W. gives me a great opportunity, I’ll tell you how to (drumroll): “comment on my posts”.

1. Choose the best post, the one you prefer (even if you like them all)
  2. Click on it
  3. Go at the bottom of the page
  4. You’ll see a box untitled “Leave a comment”
  5. At your keyboard
  6. Comment.

For sure, you’d want to comment. Then, you know that as everyone there is some things that I like as well as others that I don’t like. Don’t worry, I am really comprehensive (knowing that sometimes I am crazy) so you have a great liberty.

•  Advises for your comments
  1. Ask me about anything as long as it is appropriate
  2. If you know about something that I could like, give a link
  3. If it is a story, you may make some connections so that I can learn about you.
  4. Be positive
  • Do not do this please
  1. Say mean things
  2. Criticize

Anyway, that’s it for today. I hope you’ll read me soon and let me know what you think.

All my love,

Your writer from the other side of the screen.

10 Responses

1. 21millbw at |

I like how you made the connection between N’naanis landya and the “REAL WORLD”.
    Also when you say it was as cruel as Cruella that was a good simile.
    What will happen next in N’annis landya? Can’t wait to see what happens next. 🙂

Reply
  2. 21trogan at |

Hey i just started on doing my blogs on edublogs.do you know any tips that can help me get started and keep blogging.

Reply
  3. 21spraac at |

you did A GREAT JOB! catching the readers attietion i like how you said actually no! and what state do you live in?

Reply
  4. 21welsbm at |

I think if i lived there while people are dying, Id ask my family to help me help them in the condition that they are hurting. if that doesn’t work then i think i would try and move where there wouldn’t be people like that.

Reply
  5. 21baskds at |

I think that this story you have written is somewhat similar to the real world.

Reply