You missed me right? You should not. I posted this morning :`)
As you may know (You better), I am from Burkina Faso but I live in Senegal. As I choose the second activity from Mr. Eugene’s Blog, I had a huge dilemma write about Senegal or Burkina Faso? Anyway, the choice litteraly imposed itself to me. It was senegal.
First, let me give you some interesting facts about Senegal
- Senegal has some of the most beautiful beaches in West Africa.
- The Senegambian Stone Circles were added to the World Heritage List in 2006.
- Dakar is home to the 50m tall, $27m African Renaissance Monument.
- Senegal is home to one of Africa’s most unique and sexy dances which is the Sabar dancing.
- It Used to be a Prime Location for Films
- In Senegal, taxis have tails.
- The “madd” fruit is native to Senegal and sells well in the international market.
- Akon was born and brought up in Senegal.
- Senegal is a paradise for footballers.
Then now that I am sure that you want to go To this beautiful country, here are some places you can go:
Dakar, the capital
- La Grande Mosque
- Lago Rosa
- Le Monument de la renaissance
- Village des arts
- Plage du virage
- Cathedrale du Souvenir Africain de Dakar
Everything: The mosque, Djoudj National Bird Sanctuary, the fishes market, Parque Nacional de la Lengua de Barbarie, etc,…
La Petite Côte (Little Coast), Beaches, Great hotels, etc,…
I hope that I did not do those research for nothing and that you’ll come.
Really, if one day you’re in senegal, let me know so that we can meet. I am looking forward to it.
Seriously, who does not want to meet me?
Yeah, I knew it, no one.
Anyway, we need an end and that’s it. Sorry.
Credits for the pictures to:
An unknown Isd teacher